CLASSES FOR YOUTH
KRAV MAGA JUNIOR & TEENAGER
Krav Maga Junior and Teeneger are an innovative version of the hand-to-hand combat and self-defense system.
Krav Maga specially prepared for the training of young people and teenagers. Krav Maga Junior and Teeneger are classes where young people learn the basics of self-defense, basic techniques, tactics and preventive solutions in an emergency at school and outside. During each training, we will take care of physical development, allowing for a gradual increase in strength and fitness, effectively building a strong, fit body and a healthy figure. Classes are held in groups, thanks to which we shape self-esteem, teach cooperation in a group and focus on healthy competition. Age Group: Krav Maga Junior, 10-14 years old, Krav Maga Teeneger, 15-17 years old.
THE AIM OF TRAINING WITH THE YOUNGEST:
- Learning basic combat tools
- Learning basic techniques and tactics in an emergency
- Learning to defend against attack by a peer and an adult or a group of people
- Mitigation of verbal and physical conflicts
- Learning to cope with stressful and dangerous situations
- Learning to cooperate in a group
- Physical development
- Learning discipline, controlling emotions and respect for peers and adults